Well this was a lovely surprise. *shines with a pink flush*
Justin over at tjustincomer nominated me for this award and as I have great respect for his writing I am honoured. I am not allowed to nominate him in return buy go check out his page anyway.
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Select fifteen other blogs you want to give the award to
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right-click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
First I will nominate the other blogs – might be tricky to find 15 cos life is crammed full of offline reading too. But we’ll try because I have some gems that always bless me.
Why this came about. Hmm well I love to write, always have; always will. I have my daily quiet time and God speaks to me. He suggested I write down what I learn there, the thoughts and ideas I get, and share them because it might be useful to other people. Even if it isn’t useful to them it is useful to me to exercise the gift He has given me, to be diligent in being with Him daily and to shed His love abroad in any way I can! Mainly I write this to keep me honest about being with Him though.
Thoughts for new bloggers.
Don’t worry about it. I find stress tightens up my whole body and closes down my mind. I have a sheaf of paper scraps with ideas for posts and I shuffle through them if I feel dry. I also have drafts saved of ideas that didn’t quite flow the first time but were awesome when I came back to them.
Always proof read – use the spell check, read the preview and make sure it says exactly what you thought it did when you wrote it.
Don’t forget to share the love 🙂